“I am Catholic!” These words were the beginning of San Lorenzo Ruiz de Manila's last words.
Let us celebrate our being Catholic! Join the Fil-Am Ministry in celebrating the annual feast of San Lorenzo Ruiz de Manila, who is the patron of The Philippines, its youth, altar servers, migrant workers, immigrants, separated families and Chinese Filipinos.
Our celebration includes the following:
1. Starting September 19-27 at 7:30 pm, a novena prayer to San Lorenzo Ruiz shall be held at the Adoration Chapel.
2. On September 26 at 5 pm, the main celebration will coincide with the Youth Mass, followed by a fellowship at the Moran Hall which will conclude with the novena prayer at 7:30pm.
You can also sponsor this celebration through your financial donation. As sponsors, you will be acknowledged at the Youth Mass and at the fellowship.
You can donate as follows:
1. Go to St Raymond’s donation page - https://srcdublin.org/s-donate/ and access the ONLINE GIVING PORTAL. Scroll to the ‘Other Events’ section and simply type in your donation amount for San Lorenzo: event. Continue to check out.
2. You may also issue a check made out to ‘Saint Raymond Catholic Church’ and in the memo section be sure to indicate ‘San Lorenzo celebration’.
- You may drop the check at the office during office hours or enclose it in an envelope and put it in the drop box next to the parish office door. OR
- You may drop it off at the San Lorenzo celebration table after the Mass.
“If I had a thousand lives, all these to Him I shall offer!” These were San Lorenzo’s last words.
May his last be always our first each day for as long as we celebrate and live our Catholic life!
To God Be The Glory,
Tri Valley Santo Niño Prayer Group and the San Lorenzo Celebration Steering Committee will host the novena at the Adoration Chapel. We invite all members to join in prayer.